Friday, December 11, 2009

sweet king o'mine

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine


I so so badly want to see 'Where the Wild Things Are'

I giggled and squealed when I first read the book, to tiny to turn the pages my self

I poured over the book when ever I saw it lying on my shelf clamoring for another read

My heart skipped a beat when I read that they were thinking of a film

I screamed in the cinema when I first saw the advert

And now, it's here finally here.


The Wild Things are finally here.

A whole year I've waited and they're here.

Max Records is perfect. And is also identical to my brother. Not lying. People in town have been giving him weird looks


xox Eve-Rei

7 comments:

  1. they're so identical! maybe he's the brother you never had. or he's not your brother ¬¬ lol, in the cinema we kept shouting "inigo!" at the screen except i think inigo is much more prettier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen it? it's freaky how similar they are

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really weird! They look so alike!
    I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Your lookbook is amazing! That site is amazing, how do you join?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For lookbook you need an invitation. Vicki, do we get more than one invitation? Because Inigo asked for mine, but if I get two, then I can invite you, or get Inigo to invite you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    that book shaped my childhood
    i can't wait to see it :)
    plus I'm making my little brother a max costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here, though when I was little it really scared me.
    I doing the same, seeing as I have no money, so that seems the only way inigo is getting a present. And seeing as he looks identical, its perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete