Saturday, December 19, 2009

shades in the darkness


Okay I have a confession to make 

I stole a pair of 3D glasses from the cinema 

And then popped out the lenses 

They called to me from the bottom of the box 

So me and GK lifted it up 

And took them

And now finally I have my geeky glasses

And then when I got home

I found out that my brother had done the exact same thing

But he had actually been to a 3D movie

le corbusier anyone?

Of course I've wore them non stop since I got home 

I think my eyesight's improved...

My entourage of pigs agree

xox Eve-Rei

6 comments:

  1. i've done that
    they are tres useful
    lily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and I have about 6 pairs of these! My eyesight has definitely improved <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i may get some more and paint them. I'm going to see where the wild things are today so i'm going to do some more a'stealing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cool! Now I am tempted to get some myself!!!

    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so fun, but my thumbsies hurt from pushing them out :9 they achhhe.

    te he

    ReplyDelete