Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year

Happy New Year babes

how was everbody's celbrations for the turning of the Decade. Wow that is so weird to say.

New decade. Wow. Sadly this marks the end of novelty year glasses at New year celebrations.

I mourn.

Anyhow. New Years was so fun. This year it consisated of crashing a party, being almost felt up (only the arm thankfully until my friend shoved him off) te he and a lot of Buck's fizz.

Ver ver funny.
sequined jacket topshop - £15 (I found this beauty in  a charity shop)
rabbit tee
yesstyle.com
skinny jeans
topshop - £35
braces
zara kids  - £7
red bow brick lane market 

I got asked yet again if I dance. I don't dance. I am so unbelievably bad!
I have a funny feeling that that is FiFi Lapin...
Omg I love my new jeans. They are a perfect fit. Some times Topshop sizes aren't what they seem, so like their 6 in jeans is actually like a 4, but a top in the same size is a 10. Confusing!
cream jumper beyond retro - £16 
skinny jeans
topshop - £35
blue bow
dimonds and pearls - £2
frog clip hand made
silver shoes new look
spring is a'coming soon
and my gcse mock examinations are a'coming next week
damn
xox Eve-Rei

10 comments:

  1. pretty pics! Those jeans are really cute. Congrats on finding the perfect pair! That is why I don't like jeans anymore, I just cannot find the right fit.

    I am anxious for spring too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Sara Lynn. I've gone through so many jeans trying to find that perfect pair. I have three pairs now. I had I pair from topshop that were ripped but they were too big, so I have to roll up the top. Same with the ones from zara kids!
    But these are perfect, Topshop do some very good cuts too.

    Ooo spring, te he, my birthday!

    xox Eve-Rei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great. I love bows and that tee is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sweater has a cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just mentioned you in my new year post, thank you for inspiring me :)

    http://benicetothequeendear.blogspot.com/2010/01/it-snowed.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Zo! thankyou so so so so so much, te he, your so wonderful!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Charcoal Chic, I loves you! te he he he
    thankyou thankyou thankyou

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictureS!!! I love your style!!!

    http://fashionanddiy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fashion & DIY thankyou, te he and the same to you, I love reading your blog, so fun

    ReplyDelete